Monday, August 8, 2011

infection/laceration ?

Ok im a little angry about all of this. I recently had a baby. 2 weeks before i delivered i went to the ob and talked to my midwife. told her i thought i had a infection. there was a hard spot in my right beside my nipple. she said to use hot rags to pull out the infection. which i did and it worked. Two weeks after i delivered i went back to the ob and talked with the midwife told her i thought i still had the infection. she looked at it and said its probably jsut a clogged duct. now 4 weeks after that.. i went swimming in a pool and next thing i know in the same spot i have been complaining there is two red open sores. i go see the doctor to day he punctures the spot and tells me to go home and squeeze it out. any one have anything like this... how did you get it to heal... i have tried squeezing nothing comes out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment