Sunday, August 14, 2011

What to do with my brother?

My bro still lives with our parents at 23. I'm 16. He's got no manners (I mean absolutly none, not even 'hello'), no respect for anyone and thinks he can do whatever he likes and he says whatever he likes to us. He dosn't have a job and dosn't seem to have any intention of getting one. He could call you something nasty, but god forbid you say something back to him, it would end in a huge argument! The advice my mother always says is "don't argue with him". Its so fcuking frustrating! I know she gets pissed at him too but she just wants to avoid confrontations with him. He does millions of little things that make you hate him too, like he's eat something you'd just bought and left in the fridge for later. Seems like nothing but all these things add up. I mean, he even expects his tea to be made for him. Now for the past few days he's been totally drunk because he's been watching Iggy Pop videos, they've influenced him. Yeah thats the kind of thing he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment