Sunday, August 14, 2011

PUK CODE for x495 Samsung or t219 Samsung both T-Mobile [[please help me]]?

yesterday i left my phone in my room and my nosy cousin did something to it and when i turned it on [[cause she turned it off]] it said PIN BLOCKED CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE and on the right side of the screen said SOS. i got pissed cause i felt there wasn't going to be a way to fix this instead of buying a new SIM CARD. i was going through my closet today and i found this phone i had last year, exactly the same SAMSUNG AND T-MOBILE like the one that i have right now. so i just thought about getting both of my phones and putting my SIM CARD i have in my phone and putting it into my old phone, i turned on my old phone and the screen of my old phone says enter PUK. im happy now because i don't have to buy a new SIM CARD. now this is my question where do i get this PUK code? are all the PUK CODES for everyone supposed to be the letters and numbers on the SIM CARD? or do i have to call customer service for this? Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment