Saturday, August 13, 2011

I need as much insight as possible... If you are understanding or have wonderful Advice I could use your help?

I have been very patient with all of my partners sneaky behaviors... I am aware of at least five different women my partner has slept with or has propositioned to sleep with... we have been together for almost 6 years... we have a 4 year old daughter together but his past actions have truely crushed my spirit as a person... I have lost a friendship that meant a lot to me but she was one of the women my partner repeatedly propositioned to sleep with him... that one case lasted over the time peroid of a year and 1/2. the reason why my friendship is no longer what it once was is because I believe a friend would tell you some thing of that subject because they were your friend??? But perhaps I am wrong... I just don't know. Any way the last time he propositioned my "friend" she told my partner that he needs to leave me or knock off the cheating... Supposedly he had an epiphany through out that conversation and decided his family means more to him than sleeping with a variety of women... I have been standing by his side faithfully while all this stuff was happening and every time I found more of his behaviors I'd crumble just that much more inside. Needless to say trust is a huge issue that I struggle with... OK tonight I saw a phone # that I honestly believed was another woman he had slept with so I lost it... And now I feel like a huge Mule because it was a number that was one digit off from the other womans #. So here I am sitting at 1:30 in the morning trying to get some perceptions from an outsider.I know this sounds off the wall but I do care about him and love him... I am just highly scared of going through the stuff I have been through with him already... I do have an outside counselor to work through my many layers of stuff... but this time I accused him and made a huge stink over something he didn't do ... this time!... please be empathetic when answering this... I just need to see what other people think about all this. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment