Monday, August 8, 2011

Please adivice!!!?

K. so i'm a junior in highschool and i have been really good friends with this guy since the begining of this year. Like we'll always talk to one another when we can plus we also talk on the phone once in a while and he always hates it when i have to go and hang up. And well i can obviously tell he enjoys my company aas well as i enjoy his. Many of my friends think we should be going out and well we're not. :-( I told him a while back that i thought i liked him this was like 5 months ago. And well he said that he liked me alot but he seemd like he meant only as a friend.... and well he dogdeeed it an since hasn't brought it up. Well, i have no idea what to do. i really don't want to make it awkward but i always feel like eh....well i still like him alot. major problem is he metions these petty crushes he has on this senior that he knows he will never go out with and he jokes about it sometimes. not that it bothers me because i know nothing will happen but it makes me feel like we will

No comments:

Post a Comment