Sunday, August 7, 2011

Where to find this kind of girl?

Where's the best place to find a mature girl in her mid 20's or so that... Who don't go out partying & drinking (Bad experiences in the past w/ a chick like that!). Has a LOT of money (ok just kidding!! hah). I'm 26, I've got a pretty established career making decent money, don't drink, don't smoke etc. I don't go to school/college etc. for education currently, but plan on it eventually, and was thinking that may be a alright place? My parents worry because I've been alone since my last breakup. They say I spend too much time working (6 days a week, ~60 hrs weekly), and a lot in my garage w/ my car hobbies. I really don't have nothing else to do, so I try to stay occupied. I've just been thinking about my sister, her family, and all my friends and how they're getting married etc. A guy at work a consider a pretty good friend recently had a baby, and its something I've wanted, but haven't been able to really find a woman to connect with. I was thinking of just hanging out at the grocery store for hours just talking to random hotties (Just kidding again!). My friend says to goto walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment