Thursday, August 11, 2011

My friend issues, i'll return the favor!?!?!?

my 2 friends katie and macy have been extremely bitchy lately. they have been leaving me out, talking behind my back, and calling me names. they have lied to me over and over again. and this all started because i became good friends with someone they didnt like.Katie is so over protective of me, she's always yelling at me and scowling me for stuff i do "wrong". and macys has just been mean, THEY BOTH BLAME EVERYTHING ON ME! is so annoying. they both think i have an eating disorder ( i knind of think so too, but i would never admit it to them) they threaten that if i lose like 1 more pound, they'll tell my parents. so i feel like i always have to please them. this puts me under SO much stress. i understand i need help, and i am going to tell my parents myself. but i dont need them pressuring me in to it. also my friend macy is ALWAYS talking about how fat she is (SHES NOT FAT AT ALL!) which makes it so hard for me to get better when shes always talking about her weight. then if im like" macy your not fat!" she'll tell me that she is and then she'll yell at me for my eating disorder. i told her to please stop talking about her weight when im around, but she didnt stop. THEY MAKE ME CRY ALL THE TIME! they always have sleepovers together and not invite me, and they talk bad about me whenever they are together at the sleepovers. im so scared, cause i feel like if i drop them as friends, they'll spill my secret. IM GOING TO GET HELP! but i dont want anyone else at school to know. PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY FRIEND PROBLEMS! what should i do? I'LL RETURN THE FAVOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment