Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Can i be cited or ticketed for this?

I was turning onto a road (a main road that had a lot of residential turn-offs) and I saw an unmarked police car coming up on me once i turned onto the road. I still had to travel a mile on that road to get to the traffic light that i had to turn on, i was so nervous about being in front of a cop car that i turned into a residential turn-off that was only a block from where i had previously gotten onto that main road and made a U-turn and got back on the road, but what i didnt realize was there was a cop car (that i didnt notice the first time) on the corner of where I got back on the road (he must have seen me do this because I was alone when i first turned onto the main road and i was alone when I got back onto the road from the U-turn through the residential turn-off. can i be pulled over and cited or ticketed for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment