Thursday, August 11, 2011

Restaurant server horror stories?

Used to work at a little mexican resturaunt. It was our monday margarita night, They were going all over the place needless to say. I Had two tables right next to each other so i was bringing out a full refill for them both 4 tops(8 of our big gles) next thing i know, somone had spilled something on the floor in front of the table and i started to slip. I was pretty quick at the time, so it was a choice of either over them or over me. All 8 marg's over my chest and stomach. I thought the rest of the night was going to go downhill, but it actually went straight up from there. I got to work the rest of the night in just my T-shirt and slacks(i was one of those guys who wore small T shirts when it should have been at least a large( 6' 185, 3.5% body fat.) that was actually a great tip night overall for some reason. I know this isn't a pure horror story, but it does speak about bouncing right back. I loved serving tables, and wish i still could(cant do it financially, but thinking of going part time for the fun of it) Anyways, i hope your next shift goes great.

No comments:

Post a Comment