Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Need help please answer my question ?

ok well i asked out this boy i liked and he said maybe, we text each other a lot and i say stuff like i wish you were here with me and he will say same and he rated my looks 8 or 9 out of 10, we get along really well i said to him when you have an answer can you let me know and he said i will do soon not sure what that's suppose to mean , but i have a issue when im texting i tend to blabber on and im afraid he will think i talk to much and i also said can we meet up at school or down the park and talk just the two of us and he said what about Sunday down the park so im meeting him then i said to him im looking forward to it and he said same what do you think he will say Yes or no to going out with me ???

No comments:

Post a Comment