Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Guys' opinions only please on my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 1/2 yrs, and have or had such strong feelings for each other that we went against our parents will. When his parents found out however, we were unable to talk, and after going out for so long i think he wanted to think things over. He wasnt mentally stable at the time. Then this girl who is attractive, but nothing exceptional, hit on him to make her ex jealous and rebounded. He started liking her because we could not talk and she was a no headache person to talk to. Then when he ex started talking to her again she stopped talking to my bf. Then he ex stopped and when things got good between me and my bf she came back onto him. Now my bf is with her. He felt he had no friends and likes talking to her roomates. I do not dorm. But i can clearly say he is not physically attracted to her, and was obsessed with me. He is not talking to me however, and told me to get out of his life. His feelings were so strong for me that he felt i caused him only tension. But its because he loves me that he would go crazy and overthink things. Its been 2 weeks since we've seen each other but we just had another argument on friday where he said hes with that girl. He sees me in school but says ok i have to leave and walks away, and hasnt spoken to me. What will happen next? Will he eventually get tired of the having fun, and her, and realize what he put aside? Guys only please answer. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment